Athento's support service is provided through our help desk or Support Centre. Athento provides support levels 2 and 3, level 1 must be provided by the client's internal team or through one of our channels.
Support cases are managed centrally through the Support Centre, you can consult some frequently asked questions about the service:
- How to report a support case?
- Why has the ticket been marked as solved if the request has not yet been resolved?
- Does Athento do incident reporting?
- How can I get the technical details of an incident?
- What should I take into account when registering a ticket?
- Why can't my ticket be attended?
- How do I access the Support Centre?
- Access to reported tickets
- What is my SLA?
- Does Athento provide first level support?
- What levels of support does Athento provide?
- What is second level support?
- What knowledge and skills are required to provide level 1 support on Athento?
- How is compliance with support SLAs measured?
- Number of tickets included in my support plan
- Can additional tickets be purchased?
- How do I set up a meeting with the Athento team?
With the aim of providing an optimal service, Athento has methodologies, policies and procedures that seek to guarantee a consistent and constantly evolving service: