- Our customers actively contribute to the product roadmap.
- Versions that have not been defined as stable by the technical team are never put into production.
- This policy does not apply to bug resolution.
How to choose which functionality to implement
The main factor in making this decision is the requests of our customers, although there are other factors.
When a customer requests a new feature:
- Our Product Marketing team evaluates the suggested functionality.
- It is determined whether the functionality can benefit other customers.
- If so, it is included as a task for the Product Development team.
- Functionality is developed according to the priority and planning of the Product Development team.
In addition to our customers' requests, other factors that define the implementation of functionalities are:
- Product strategy: Athento's vision of its products, for example, Athento will always give priority to functionalities that mean task automation for its customers.
- Usage analytics: The functionalities most used by customers, the functionalities that are used but the customer perceives as limited, etc, are some of the factors that prioritize a functionality.
- Trials: Feedback given by users testing the tool for the first time.
- Athento Consultants: Our front-line consultants who are on ECM projects getting direct feedback from users' needs.
How the priority is determined and how the development of the new functionality is planned
The number of requests a feature acquires determines the priority of the feature. In some cases, customers benefit from other customers contracting the development of the feature, causing the feature to enter planning ahead of schedule.
Athento works with iterations of 3 to 4 weeks. A certain group of tasks is included in the planning and are executed according to their priority. Athento uses SCRUM for Product Development.
How can I request functionality
If you have an improvement idea or a request for new functionality, you must register it from:
You can also discuss it with our consultants or sales team.
How I follow the evolution of my idea
You can consult it here: