To report a support case you should write to email@example.com indicating:
- Title of the case in the subject line.
- Detailed description of the case.
- Team where the incident occurs.
- URL of the application where the incident occurs.
- URL of documents where the error occurs.
- Identifier of the user to whom the incident occurs.
- Video evidence or screenshot showing the incident.
If you want the ticket to be attended to with a specific priority, include the priority in the body of the email in the first line, before the description.
Documents in .eml format are not supported in tickets, please forward the emails instead of attaching them.
Only one request, question or incident per registered case will be dealt with.
Any request that does not comply with the necessary detail to be fulfilled will be excluded from the SLAs.
If a ticket does not have all the necessary information to resolve it, or the appropriate accesses are not available, it is possible that the ticket will be marked as resolved until the necessary information is available.
We do not provide support on custom code, but we do provide support and advice in case the developed code presents any problem.
For security reasons, MSG or EML files are not accepted as attachments; evidence must be sent in other formats such as PDF, PNG, JPG, ODT or DOCX.
Additional application information
Sometimes it will help reduce resolution time if more detail about the case is provided, for example:
- How long has it been occurring?
- How can it reproduce?
- Does it occur generally or selectively?
For more details on the types of support, see more details in this link: Support plan coverage
You may also find it interesting to consult:
Are there other ways to register tickets?
You can also register a ticket through:
- Support Center
- By phone if your support plan includes the following service
How can I get the technical details of an incident?
Consult our policy on this point at https://athento.zendesk.com/hc/es/articles/360020907119