Athento is a software offered as a service, and the subscription includes user support, but it does not include instance management or governance actions. For those customers who do not have the resources to perform instance governance and administration, this service is provided.
Instance management includes actions such as:
- Creating users
- Editing users
- Activating users
- Deactivating users
- Team creation
- Space creation
- Form creation
- Metadata creation
- Form creation or modification
- Providing examples of web service calls
- Sessions for understanding functional needs
- Metadata automation configuration
- Marketplace operations configuration
Response times and resolution for these requests are aligned with the "major" and "minor" service levels, depending on the plan.
This service does not include any actions that are not specifically included in the list above. By way of example, some configurations that are not included in this service and therefore require professional services if needed are:
- Document template creation
- Lifecycle configurations
- Any configuration that requires code generation (programming).
- Zoho report configurations.