Athento allows the use of operators to filter the values of number type fields. This can be done from the document tab of a form.
In a field of type number, by clicking on the operator "==" you will be able to select other operators. Some of the operators available are:
- == : search for an exact value
- >: bigger than
- >=: bigger than or equal to
- <=: smaller than or equal to
- <: smaller than
- Range: shall return the values contained between a minimum and a maximum value.
Filtering by range
The "Range" option will show you the values contained between a minimum and a maximum value.
When selecting the operator, there will be two entries of values to be filled in.
The entry on the left indicates the minimum value of the range, while the entry on the right indicates the maximum value of the range. By filling in one of them, the filter will already be applied. The filters to be applied are as follows:
- Filter with minimum value: If only the minimum value is filled in, the documents whose field has a value greater than or equal to the indicated value will be displayed.
- Filter with maximum value: If only the maximum value is filled in, the documents whose field has a value less than or equal to the indicated value will be displayed.
- Filter with minimum and maximum value: If both values are filled in, documents will appear whose field value is between the two values, including both (greater than or equal to the minimum value, and in turn, less than or equal to the maximum value).