If you are having problems using the clipboard, we recommend checking out this article.
I can't see the clipboard
To see the clipboard you must be inside the navigation of a specific space.
I cannot add documents to the clipboard
A user can only add one document (entry) to the clipboard list:
- If he/she has "write permission" on the document he/she is adding to the clipboard.
- There is not a current entry in the clipboard for the same document.
- The document you are trying to add is not a folder.
I cannot paste/move documents from the clipboard
A user can move/paste documents from the clipboard if:
- The destination is a folder.
- The user has "write permissions" on the document to move.
- The user has "write permissions" on the folder to move to.
- The document does not already exist in the folder to which it is moved.