Over a space
Athento allows you to assign permissions to a group of users on a space or on individual objects (documents and folders).
The types of permissions handled by the tool are:
Team Administrator Permissions
The team administrator is a figure designed to manage all team administration settings. Users who belong to the team administration group have these privileges.
The creators of the team are also team administrators.
A team administrator has all the privileges of a space administrator of all spaces belonging to the team. In addition he can:
- View the Users menu, from which you can create users, create groups, assign groups to users and visceversa, assign permissions.
- Deactivate users.
- Edit the team name.
- Assign a group of administrators to the team.
- Change the team logo.
- View the team's billing tab and its consumption
- Create new Teams
- Move a team user
Life cycle permits
- All users with at least read permission on a series will see the life cycle of the documents in that space.
- In order to move a document to a lifecycle state, the user must belong to the group authorized to move a document to that state.
Permissions on trays or queues
- To be able to view a tray, it must belong to a series of the user's active team.
- To be able to view a tray, the user must belong to the group associated to the queue at the time of its creation.
Permissions on documents based on form type
Athento allows to indicate in each type of form under which conditions the access to the documents belonging to a given type is allowed. This permissions management is the one that allows a greater flexibility since it allows to condition the visualization of a document to the value of a metadata, the state of the document, etc.
Permissions on objects (documents and folders)
Permissions on folders
In order to create or edit folders, the user must have write permission on the spaces to which the folders belong.
Folders created in a space automatically inherit the permissions of the space. A user with permissions on the space will be able to see the folders created in the space unless the permissions have not been revoked on them.
The permissions that can be given on a folder are: