Athento is marketed in two models: the saas model and the on-premise model.
Athento recommends the saas model because ...
- Cloud service prices are lower than on-premise licensing. In addition, the cloud model allows customers to gradually incorporate users and storage without having to pay for users that they will not initially use.
- Growing up in the Athento service is practically immediate and does not require any type of technical intervention by the client's technical team. Furthermore, prices are public and transparent.
- We provide a much more agile support service because we have control over the infrastructures in which the software is installed. Our access is direct and does not require third-party authorization. In addition, our service is monitored to detect incidents even before they can be reported by users.
- All updates included.
- More stable software. Customers enjoy incident resolution proactively, even before company users come to detect the flaw on the platform. This is possible because: (1) The client benefits from the incident report made by other cloud clients and their solution. (2) Having many more users affected by an incident makes its resolution more critical for our technical team. (3) We have our instances monitored to identify the errors that occur and to be able to solve them.
- Safer. Having clients in the cloud implies a series of clear security policies. It involves implementing pen-test tools, conducting own and private security audits at the request of large companies that host their documents in our system. It also implies the need for certifications such as ISO27001 for information security.
- Backups every 24 hours. Athento has Athento Cloud Backup Policies and a Service Continuity Policy that guarantees that the client will be able to continue working and that they will not lose their documents in case of failure. Athento has replicated systems, load balancing, instance clusters, and other methods that make it possible to respond to a possible system failure.
- 0 Maintenance Costs. The customer is only responsible for the payment of their monthly Athento cloud fee.