To carry out a project of parameterisation of Athento, it is good to have the following resources:
- Master tables, for the cases of configuration of selectable fields, etc.
- List of forms or document types to implement.
- List of users and user groups that will have access to the tool.
- Permissions that users must have to the documents.
- Format of the mail templates to be used in the mailings from the tool.
- Word or PDF drafts of the documents for which templates need to be configured.
- Data for the configuration of the user directory.
- Technical information on mail services.
- Draft functional and non-functional requirements of the process(es) to be parameterised in the platform.
- In the case of document migration, volumes, structure and relevant information on the current storage.
As far as people are concerned, it is recommended:
- That the people involved in the project take the Athento courses, at least the basic configuration course.
- That the people involved in integrating Athento at the web services level take the integration course.