Athento offers support for the registration of documents or data in a Blockchain database.
Blockchain technology combines mathematics, cryptology and other methods to prevent manipulation of the data stored in it. By using digital identities we can digitally sign data in Blockchain, with control over the author of the transaction, the nature of the transaction and the time at which it was made.
Las aplicaciones son múltiples y a grandes rasgos nos permiten:
- Registration of one or several documents in Blockchain at the same time and regardless of their format.
- Verification of documents or data previously registered in Blockchain.
Currently, both registration and data verification exist in Athento as callable operations:
- On demand in a life cycle
- On demand on a validation button or of other nature
- As part of document processing.
These operations can be activated within the space in which they are to be used:
Some use cases that can be explored are:
- Registration of requests for procedures in blockchain
- Registration of contracts in blockchain
- Policy registration in blockchain
Current blockchain registration and validation operations in Athento work through integration with a third-party service https://sphereon.com/
This service must be activated and has a cost on the transactions made.
Please sign in to leave a comment.