To add a button that executes an operation as shown in the following image.
An ActionButton must be created in the advanced administration.
Where the following parameters are found:
- Target content type: Select the value "workflowtasks | document workflow task type".
- Target object id: The id of the task type. To do this, from the advanced, you have to go to the task type and the url will show the id as shown in the image, in this case it is 1.
- Label: The text that will appear on the button.
- Style: The style of the button. This is a json with 2 attributes:
- className: value to be included in the class attribute of the button, bootstrap classes can be used.
- css: value to be included in the button's style attribute, must be a css code.
- Place: The place where the button will appear. Select "Task type - Document task modal".
- Operations: The operations that will be executed when the button is clicked.
Once this actionButton has been created, when opening the task modal, the button will appear and when pressed it will give information about the execution of the operation (executed correctly or some kind of error).