Normally when a PDF has problems generating the watermark, it is because it presents a problem in its generation, and although it can be displayed correctly, the generation of the watermark that requires internal reading and writing can present errors in these processes. To correct this problem in Athento we do:
- Download the PDF if we do not have it.
- Open it with a PDF editor of your operating system, for example, Adobe Reader on Windows or "Preview" on Mac or Linux.
- Create a copy of the PDF by saving it under a different name.
- Update the content of the document in Athento with the regenerated PDF.
- We generate the watermark again, now without problems, because the PDF will be well generated internally.