Athento has drop-down type fields that allow you to choose several options from a list.
These fields are named Multichoice fields. Within these fields there are subtypes:
- User: fields that allow the selection of application users.
- Group: fields that allow the selection of application groups.
- Choice (Default): support a list of options that cannot be shared with other fields or used from other teams.
- Internal dictionary: lists of terms that can be used from different teams. Recommended for lists of values that are transversal in the company. See Athento dictionary. How to create dictionaries of terms to be used in choice fields
- Dictionary Mastertables: for fields that query options to https://mastertables.athento.com/ lists.
You can select the subtype from the field configuration.