Athento allows the import of configurations between instances as shown in Exporting/Importing a space from a test environment to a production environment.
Occasionally, we may not have a direct connection between instances. In these cases, it is possible to generate a JSON export of the instance configuration and use that JSON format to import into another environment.
To export the configuration of a space, perform the following steps:
- Go to the advanced administration, to the list of spaces (series).
- Select the series you want to export
- In the action menu, in the lower left zone, select "Create export".
- Click on the "Go" button
In the advanced administration, within the series application, go to "Series export".
Select the export record that we have just generated.
Click on the link to download the JSON file.
To import the configuration of a space we have to perform the following steps:
- Go to the advanced administration, to the series administration area, the "Export series" list.
- Create a new record by adding the JSON file generated in the previous step.
- On the record created, click on "Import configuration".