For the configuration of Azure Active Directory in AthentoSE by the Athento team, it is necessary to provide the following information, which in this article we explain how to obtain in a typical Azure instance:
In Azure Active Directory you have to create an application record with AthentoSE, with the following steps, in which we are going to obtain or configure the information previously described:
1. Access the Application Registry in the Azure Active Directory module:
2. Create a new Application Record:
3. We complete the information and in the last field we define the AAD_REDIRECT_URI, which must be like the following but replacing "USER" by the subdomain of the configured instance:
IMPORTANT: The Tenant configuration depends on the Active Directory configuration itself.
4. From the following screen we obtain the AAD_CLIENT_ID and AAD_TENANT_ID
5. We go to certificates and secrets and click on new client secret:
We complete the description with the desired value, for example:
We obtain the AAD_SECRET by clicking on the following screenshot:
It is necessary to send this information to Athento to finalize the configuration in AthentoSE. Send the information to your project contact or directly to email@example.com.
The following steps are carried out on the AthentoSE server by Athento staff after receiving the above information.
It is necessary configure the API Permissions below:
- User.Read (by default)
Please sign in to leave a comment.