Athento offers partners and advanced customers the possibility of hiring development instances. The purpose of this is to have a place to deploy custom code and test with controlled access to the infrastructure.
✅ With a development instance you will be able to...
- Using the Django/Athento shell
- Upload commands and operations to the instance using GIT commands
- Enable traces and debug mode
- Test commands and operations from Django and Bash shell
⛔ Please note that...
- Development servers are small machines with limited features.
- Not all product functionality is available for use on development machines.
- Services that depend on third parties will not be enabled on development machines.
- Athento does not offer SLAs on development machines
- Development instances do not have any backups, so it is important that your code is managed in a GIT repository.