Spaces can be copied, which means that we can create a space in which the same characteristics configured in the initial one will be copied or cloned.
To do this, access the menu of spaces.
In the space to be copied, select the "copy" button.
A new space will be generated, which will be identified by the "Copy of" message.
Within the set up of the space, the space can be renamed to identify it as required.
What is involved in copying a space?
- Copying generates a new slot, i.e. internally it will be a different slot from the one selected for copying.
- The new space will have the same basic configuration and allowed extensions as the one selected for copying.
- The new space will have the same forms configured as the space selected for copying. But it does not copy the forms, i.e. it will activate the same existing forms as the space from which it was copied.
- The same operations will be activated as the space from which it was copied, so it must be taken into account that if an operation is modified, it will affect both spaces.
- The permissions of the space will have to be assigned to the new space, as this aspect is not copied.