In Athento it is possible to create spaces in bulk using a CSV file.
To do so, from the navigation bar, click on Forms. Then click on "Import forms".
A tab will appear in which, by clicking on the "Browse" button, we can choose the .csv file where the forms we want to load in Athento will be.
The format of the csv file should be:
- The first column is the name of the form.
- The second column is the name of the field.
- The third column is the type of the field.
- The fourth column is whether the field will be required.
- The fifth column is whether the field will be visible.
- The sixth column is whether the field will be read-only.
- The seventh column is whether the field will be in the Field Marketplace.
- The eighth column is whether the field will be available for search.
Use '1' in case of affirmation and '0' in negative case. For example, if the field is going to be required, we should indicate 1.
All columns are mandatory
Once the .csv file is loaded, click on the 'Import' button.
After a few seconds, our forms will have been successfully imported into Athento.