In the course on the creation and configuration of automatic operations on documents, you can see the different phases in which operations can be executed on a document.
In addition to this, operations can be linked to different events. To do this, simply complete the "category" field of the operation with the name of the events. These can be seen below:
- When a user accepts a document received for approval. At this moment, the operations whose category has been configured as external_user_accepted are executed.
- When a user rejects a document received for approval. At this time, operations whose category is set to external_user_rejected are executed.
- When a user sends a requested document via the document request mail. Operations whose category is set to document_requested_received are executed at this time.
- When the binary of a document is updated. At this time the operations whose category is set to document_binary_updated are executed.
- When the SLA of a state for a particular document expires. At that time, operations whose category is set to life_cycle_state_sla_expired are executed. This event requires a scheduled scheduler to exist.
- When a document is deleted, just before its deletion, operations can be executed if they are linked to the remove_document category.
- When creating the version of a document, just after its creation, operations can be executed if linked to the create_version category.
- When the public form is used to create a document or update the metadata of a document, operations can be executed if linked to the document_updated_externally category.
- When Viafirma's callback is done, operations linked to the category callback_viafirma can be executed.
- When the Viafirma - Documents callback is performed, operations linked to the callback_viafirma_document category can be executed.
- When the space document is changed. The category is change_serie.