It is possible to customize on the dashboard, quick action buttons to facilitate users' tasks.
By default, the available quick actions are Create and Search.
The CREATE button allows the creation of a new document manually and individually.
The SEARCH button leads to the list of documents.
These quick action buttons can be customized from the backend of the platform. Access Actions from the Admin to do this configuration.
For the new action to be visible, you must configure:
- Label: internal name for the action
- Category: select quick action
- Visible: check the box to make it visible.
- Available for: you must select for whom you want the actions to be visible. You can choose all team users, a specific group or only visible to you.
- HTML: Here you must place the HTML code of the button. Below is an example.
<button id="my-button">My quick action</button>
alert( 'Hello, world!' );