For highly customized signature processes, instead of using the native product integration, it's possible to use operations and table fields to specify the information needed to construct the signature request in Viafirma Documents. The documents to be sent for signature can either be related documents or the main document. This article explains the latter case.
Operation for sending signature requests
This operation allows you to interact with ViaFirma Documents to send the main document for signature, relying on a table that contains information about the signatories and the order of signatures.
The operation you need to install is:
To set up the operation, you first need to create a table in the form as shown below:
Email: Email of the signatory.
Signature state: State in which the signature is.
Name: Signer's name.
Signer order: Order in which the signer signs.
Note that in the Name column, you must enter unique identifiers that will be used later to configure the operation.
Next, configure the operation using the unique identifiers mentioned above.
Email evidence: Check to request email evidence from signatories.
Signature evidence: Check to request signature evidence from signers.
Signature order column identifier: Unique identifier of the column that will contain the signature order.
Signature status column identifier: Unique identifier of the column that will contain the signature status.
Signer name column identifier: Unique identifier of the column containing the signer's name.
Signature order column identifier: Unique identifier of the column containing the signature order.
Table field: Field with the table configured to fill in the signers.
Type of server signature stamp: Type of server signature stamp.
Parameters to customize the server signature stamp:
- Stamper width: Width of the server signature stamp.
- Stamper height: Height of the server signature stamp.
- Stamper position on the X axis: Position on the X axis of the server signature stamp.
- Stamper position on the Y axis: Position on the Y axis of the server signature stamp.
- Stamper page on the document: Page on which you want to see the server signature stamp.
Parameters to customize the signature request mail:
- Request mail body: Text or HTML that defines the body of the e-mail.
- Request mail subject: Text or HTML that defines the subject of the e-mail.
How to use the operation
Fill in the table in the document you want to send to sign with as many signers as you want by setting a signing order. An example is shown below:
The Signature Status column is the only column that you should not fill in as it will be updated automatically during the signing process.
Update the signature status
This operation allows updating the states after a "callback" of ViaFirma, for this it is necessary to add set_callback_viafirma_document to the operation category so that the table is automatically updated.
The parameters that must be configured for its operation are:
- Signature column identifier: Unique identifier of the column that will contain the signature status information by signer.
- Table field: Field that defines the table.