To generate a new client ID and client secret, the following steps must be performed:
- Create a user that will be used for web services consumption.
- In the advanced administration area go to /aseadm/oauth2_provider/application/add/
- Complete the form by selecting:
- User for web services consumption.
- "Client type: Confidential
- "Authorisation grant type": Resource owner password-based
- "Name": Indicate the name of your application.
- After completing this data, save the form and copy the client ID and client secret values to use them in the call to the service to obtain the token.
Please sign in to leave a comment.